IF I COULD DEFEND MYSELF

I happened to have a chit-chat with an old friend who came around recently and then the topic about abortion popped up, first as a joke till it got really intense.

He said to me, " Do you know the possible questions that may definitely pop-up if we gave the unfortunate children that are prevented from coming into the world the opportunity to speak?"
Well, I said No and here are probably such questions that may pop-up...

"Papa! Mama! Do I have to suffer for your irresponsibility and immorality? Don't I deserve a chance to live or an opportunity to see the beautiful things of the world? You obviously don't think so, right?

If I could fight back, I certainly would defend myself. Too bad, I'm helpless and voiceless  betrayed by the one person who was suppose to protect me.

I trusted you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt - thought you would be happy to receive me. Who would ask for a blessing when he isn't ready to receive it?
Oh!!! It was for fun
Now things didn't turn out as planned and you feel this is the right way to handle the situation? Denying me life?
I would have wished you same because if you weren't given life, I wouldn't be dead for I wouldn't have had such Papa and Mama.

So I will never see the light of day or feel the heat from the sun rays on my skin, my dreams and aspirations there was to be for the purpose of my creation.
If only you abstained (*tears*) or used protection or even took responsibility for your actions, then maybe I wont have missed this opportunity of having to be alive (*more tears*).

What if there was never anything such as re-incarnation and everyone just had an opportunity to live? Does that mean I would have lost my chance too of ever being alive?
How many of "US" have you denied this opportunity?
PAPA!!!
MAMA!!!
IS IT FAIR?"

ABORTION IS EVIL
Abstain from premarital sex and if otherwise, please protect oneself...
USE A CONDOM!!!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!
Cc: "Friend" Mr. Wilfred Ogbewi 

Disclaimer: The article written above is posted exactly as my thoughts control my fingers to type. This should in no way replace professional advice from personnel assigned in designated areas of concern.. Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writer and does not reflect or represent the views of “Hall of Thoughts!!!- thoughtofficial”.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.